Frequently Asked Question For Applying Job
Candidates applying at Magnet Brains Technologies often have a lot of questions. We want you to be fully informed on the recruitment process. Please find below a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
How do I apply for a job at Magnet Brains
- We at Magnet Brains mostly prefer to receive online candidate applications. If you wish to submit your resume directly, you can come to Magnet Brains office.
- Your application should include a summary of your employment, education, and experience, plus any other information that you think we would be interested in knowing about.
- You can find our current opening on our website, Facebook, online advertising website and newspaper.
- Initially, we would be conducting a free training program for both technical and non-technical students. Neither company nor students would have to pay anything during the free training program.
What happens after I apply
- If you apply to Magnet Brains through this website you will get an ‘acknowledgement message’ that appears in your internet browser confirming receipt of your details.
- You will also receive an email acknowledgement from us.
- If you choose to send us a specific application (e.g. a currently advertised vacancy) we will retain your details in our system so that we may contact you at a later date.
- If you are being considered for the role, we will call and inform you of the next steps.
I was referred for a specific job, but was not hired. Will I be considered for other jobs in the future
- Yes, as per policy, you can reapply after 6 months from the date you last attended the hiring process.
What qualities does Magnet Brains look for in a candidate
- Magnet Brains is always searching for the best and brightest from campuses across the world. Good communication skills, strong work ethics and adaptability skills are always important in whatever role you are interested in. For more specifics on individual positions, please refer to list of key competencies required for the job.
What is the selection process for entry level/fresher candidates.
- It is a three stage recruitment process for entry level hires: A) Aptitude & Technical Test B) HR Interview. Each stage is an elimination round.
How will the test be conducted
- The test will be conducted completely offline. All arrangements will be carried out at the test venue for you to give the test offline. Detailed instructions for the test will be given during test .
What is the structure of the Magnet Brains Entrance Test?
- The test will be based on object oriented programming (OOPS) Concepts in C/C++ and aptitude.
What is the venue for the examination?
- Magnet Brains main office which is located at Bhopal in India. You can find our complete address on the company website.
Is there negative marking in the examination?
- No. There is no negative marking.
When will we receive the results?
- The result are declared by email, call, sms within a week.
What should I do first when I reach the Magnet Brains Office?
- Please present yourself at the reception area and mention that you are a new joinee. You will be given a joining kit. Your reporting will be followed by document collection & verification.
Will my training location and job location be the same?
- Yes, it will be the same.
Could we take leave during the training?
- No – You are expected to be in training for the complete duration, as applicable.
What will I need to carry with me?
- If you are part of the training program, study material will be provided to you during the Induction. You need to carry a pen/small note pad to note down any important information.
What is the dress code that I should follow?
- The dress code is formal on all days. The men may wear trousers/shirt and closed shoes. Ladies may wear trousers/shirt or Indian formal wear. Open t-shirts, cargos, capris or casual wear are not permissible under the Magnet Brains dress code.