What is CAIIB?
- CAIIB stands for Certified Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers
- CAIIB aims at providing advanced knowledge necessary for better decision-making covering Treasury Management, Risk Management, Balance Sheet Management, Credit Management, International Banking, Economic Analysis, etc.
- CAIIB PAPER – 1: Advanced Bank Management (ABM) provides the advanced knowledge for better decision making at the senior levels in banking and financial systems with regards to the economy as a whole, statistical analysis, HR, and loan processing.
- CAIIB PAPER – 2: Bank Financial Management (BFM) gives you an advanced understanding of various aspects of treasury, forex, export financing, and RBI norms as well as reporting so that the individual can comfortably work at senior levels in any financial institution including banks
- CAIIB PAPER – 3 (Elective): Retail Banking provides in-depth knowledge of branch banking including the banking technologies and various contemporary products in retail banking.
- You have completed JAIIB or PART-1 of the Associate Examination
- Get the Set of 2 MacMillan Books
- 120+ hrs Live two-way Interactive Live Classes
- 45+ Hours Of Video Lectures For RETAIL
- 15+ full mock test
- Topic-wise full mock tests and E-books
- Detailed Eng medium Subject expertise
- Recorded 24×7 videos anytime and anywhere
- Specially Designed For CAIIB Exam