Chapter 1 - Nutrition in Plants 3 Lectures
1.1 Nutrition - Introduction
- What is nutrition?
- Modes of nutrition?
- What is autotrophic nutrition?
1.2 Other Modes of Nutrition in Plants
- What is Heterophic nutrition?
- What are saprotrophs?
- What is symbiosis?
- How nutrients are replenished in the soil?
1.3 Nutrition in Plants - FAQs
Chapter 2 - Nutrition in Animals 3 Lectures
2.1 Nutrition in Animals (Part 1)
- What do we mean by holozoic nutrition?
- What are the processes involved in this system?
- What is the human digestive system? How does it work?
2.2 Nutrition in Animals (Part 2)
- Digestion system in grass-eating animals?
- Feeding and digestion system in amoeba?
2.3 Nutrition in Animals - FAQs
Chapter 3 - Fibre to Fabric 3 Lectures
3.1 Fibre to Fabric - Introduction
- What do we mean by fiber and fabric?
- What are the types of fiber and from where it is obtained?
- What is the meaning of silk?
- Lifecycle of silkworm?
- How raw silk obtained? What is the process?
- Types of silk?
- Properties of silk?
- Uses of silk?
- Health hazards in the silk industry?
- What do we mean by wool and from where it is obtained?
- How wool obtained? Processing of wool?
- Quality of wool?
- Uses of wool?
- Properties of wool?
3.3 Fibre to Fabric - FAQs
Chapter 4 - Heat 5 Lectures
4.1 Heat - Introduction
- What is heat?
- Activity related to heat?
- What is measuring temperature?
- Scales to measure temperature?
4.2 Effects of Heat
4.3 Flow of Heat
- Activity related to flow of heat?
- What are conductors and insulators?
4.4 Activity Related to Heat
- What is convection?
- What is sea breeze and land breeze?
- What is radiation?
4.5 Heat - FAQs
Chapter 5 - Acids, Bases and Salts 4 Lectures
5.1 Testing for Acidic and Basic Substance Indicator
- How we can differentiate acids, bases, and salts?
- Examples of indicators?
- What is litmus?
- Turmeric juice?
- China rose juice?
- Red cabbage juice?
5.2 Acids and their Behaviour
- What do we mean by acids?
- What are concentrated and dilute acids?
- General behavior of acidic substances?
- What are the uses of acids?
5.3 General Behaviour of Basis Substances
- What is basis?
- Examples of basis?
- What are alkalies?
- Uses of bases?
- What is a neutralization reaction?
5.4 Acids, Bases and Salts - FAQs
Chapter 6 - Physical and Chemical Changes 4 Lectures
6.1 Physical and Chemical Changes - Introduction
- What do we mean by physical and chemical changes?
- How did changes happen in different states (solid, liquid, gas)?
6.2 Chemical Changes
- What are chemical changes?
- Different examples of chemical changes?
6.3 Physical and Chemical Changes Can Take Place Together
- Example of physical and chemical change together?
- Difference between physical and chemical changes?
- Displacement of copper from copper sulfate by iron?
6.4 Physical and Chemical Changes - Frequently Asked Questions
Chapter 7 - Weather, Climate and Adaptations of Animals to Climate 3 Lectures
7.1 Weather and Climate
- What is weather?
- Maximum and minimum temperatures of weather?
- What is climate?
- What is the difference between weather and climate?
7.2 Adaptations of Animals to Climate
- How various animals grow and survive in different climates?
- Polar region?
- The tropical rainforest?
7.3 Weather, Climate and Adaptations of Animals to Climate - FAQs
Chapter 8 - Winds, Storms and Cyclones 3 Lectures
8.1 Activities Related to Winds, Storms and Cyclones
- What are thunderstorms?
- How do thunderstorms happen?
- What are cyclones?
- What are effective safety measures?
8.3 Winds, Storms and Cyclones - FAQs
Chapter 9 - Soil 5 Lectures
9.1 Soil Profile
- What do we mean by soil?
- Formation of soli?
- Soil profile?
9.2 Composition of Soil
- How soil is formed?
- What do we mean by humus and what is the importance of humus?
- What is soil air?
- What is sandy soil?
- Clayey soil?
- Loamy soil?
- Properties of soil?
9.3 Soil Erosion
- What is soil erosion?
- Causes of soil erosion?
- Prevention of soil erosion?
- What is soil pollution?
9.4 Soil Pollution - Introduction
- How can we control soil pollution?
9.5 Soil - FAQs
Chapter 10 - Respiration in Plants and Animals 3 Lectures
10.1 Respiration - Introduction
- What is respiration?
- Types of respiration?
- Process of respiration?
- The respiratory organs of some organisms?
- Activities related to respiration?
10.2 Respiration In Plants And Animals
- Respiration in man?
- How we breathe?
- Respiration in plants?
10.3 Respiration in Plants and Animals - FAQs
Chapter 11 - Transportation in Animals and Plants 4 Lectures
11.1 Transportation in Plants
- How transportation of substances happen in plants?
- Activity related to transportation in plants?
- What is transpiration?
- What do we mean by the removal of waste from body?
- What is the urinary system? How does it work?
11.3 Transportation in Animal
- What is the circulatory system? How does it work?
- Different parts of circulatory system?
11.4 Transportation in Animals and Plants - FAQs
Chapter 12 - Reproduction in Plants 4 Lectures
12.1 Reproduction in Plants - Introduction
- What is reproduction?
- Modes of reproduction?
- Activities related to reproduction?
12.2 Asexual Reproduction
- What is budding?
- What is fragmentation?
- Spore formation?
12.3 Sexual Reproduction
- What is sexual reproduction?
- Activity related to sexual reproduction?
- What is pollination?
- What is fertilization?
- Seed dispersal?
12.4 Reproduction in Plants - FAQs
Chapter 13 - Motion and Time 3 Lectures
13.1 Motion and Time
- How we can measure time?
- S.I. unit of time?
- What is the meaning of pendulum clock? How did it work?
- What is measuring time interval?
- What are motion and speed?
13.2 Motion and Time - Numerical & Graph
13.23 Motion and Time - FAQs
Chapter 14 - Electricity 4 Lectures
14.1 Electric Circuit
- What is electricity?
- What is electric circuit?
- Circuit diagram?
- What is resistance?
- Activity related to electricity?
14.2 Magnetic Effect of Electric Current
- What is overload?
- What fuse?
- Heating effect of current?
14.3 Electric Current and Its Effects
- What is electric current?
- Effects of electric current?
- What is electromagnets?
- Use of electromagnets?
- What is electric bell?
14.4 Electricity - FAQs
Chapter 15 - Light 4 Lectures
15.1 Reflection by Plane Mirror
- What is light?
- Activity related to light?
- How do light travels?
- Rectilinear propagation of light?
- What is plane mirror?
- How light reflects from plane mirror?
15.2 Spherical Mirror
- What is spherical mirror?
- Types of spherical mirror?
- How images formed in spherical mirror?
- Uses of spherical mirrors?
- What is lens? How images formed by lens?
- Activity related to lens?
15.3 Colors Of Light
- What do we mean by colors of light?
- Activities related to colors of light?
15.4 Light - FAQs
Chapter 16 - Water: A Precious Resource 4 Lectures
16.1 Different Sources of Water
- What is the importance of water?
- What are the different sources of water?
16.2 Scarcity of Water
- What do we mean by scarcity of water?
- What are the causes of scarcity of water?
16.3 How to Conserve Water
- Why do we need to conserve water?
- What are the various ways to conserve water?
16.4 Water: A Precious Resource - FAQs
Chapter 17 - Forests Our Lifeline 4 Lectures
17.1 Environmental Balance
- What do we mean by forest products?
- What is environmental balance?
17.2 A Natural Habitat
- What is natural habitat?
- What is food chain?
17.3 Importance of Forests
- What are decomposers?
- What is the importance of forests?
- What is deforestation?
- Consequences of deforestation?
17.4 Forests Our Lifeline - FAQs
Chapter 18 - Wastewater Story 4 Lectures
18.1 Wastewater Story - Introduction
- How can we control the waste of water?
- What is sewage?
18.2 Wastewater Treatment Plant (WWTP)
- What is WWTP?
- How WWTP help to protect wastewater?
18.3 Become an Active Citizen
- What are the roles of citizens in treatment of water?
18.4 Wastewater Story - FAQs
Full Chapter Videos 18 Lectures
Nutrition in Plants Full Chapter
Fibre to Fabric
Acids, Bases and Salts
Physical and Chemical Changes