Chapter 1 - Crop Production and Management 4 Lectures
1.1 Crop Production and Management - Introduction
- Agricultural Practices
- Types of Crops
- Multiple Agricultural Practices Explained
1.2 Manure and Fertilizers - Introduction
- What is irrigation?
- Sources of irrigation?
- Traditional methods of irrigation?
- What is drip system?
- What is harvesting?
1.4 Crop Production and Management - FAQs
Chapter 2 - Microorganisms - Friend and Foe 5 Lectures
2.1 Microorganisms : Friend and Foe - Introduction
- What are microorganisms?
- Activity related to microorganisms?
- What is a virus?
- Types of viruses?
2.2 Where do Microorganisms Live?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of microorganisms?
2.3 Food Preservation
- What do we mean by food preservation?
- What are the methods of food preservation?
2.4 Nitrogen Cycle
- What is a nitrogen cycle?
- Process of the nitrogen cycle?
- Nitrogen fixation?
2.5 Microorganisms : Friend and Foe - FAQs
Chapter 3 - Synthetic Fibres and Plastics 3 Lectures
3.1 Synthetic Fibres
- What are synthetic fibres?
- Properties of synthetic fibres?
- Types of synthetic fibres?
- Activity related to fibres?
- Characteristics of synthetic fibres?
- What are plastics?
- Types of plastics?
- Characteristics of plastics?
- How plastics affect environment?
- How can we protect environment?
3.3 Synthetic Fibres and Plastics - Ncert Solution
Chapter 4 - Materials - Metals and Non-metals 4 Lectures
4.1 Physical Properties of Metals and Non-Metals
4.2 Chemical Properties of Metals and Non-Metals
- What is rust?
- Activity related to rust?
4.3 Reaction With Water
- How metals and non-metals react with water?
- Reaction with acids?
- Activity related to metals and nonmetals?
- What are displacement reactions?
- Uses of metals and non-metals?
4.4 Materials - Ncert Solution
Chapter 5 - Coal and Petroleum 2 Lectures
- What is coal?
- How coal formed?
- What are natural resources?
- Types of natural resources?
- What is coke?
- What is coal tar?
- What is petroleum?
- What is refining of petroleum?
- Uses of petroleum?
- What is natural gas?
- What are the various limited natural resources?
Chapter 6 - Combustion and Flame 3 Lectures
- What is combustion?
- Activity related to a combustion?
- How do we control fire?
6.2 Types of Combustion
- What is the structure of a flame?
- What is fuel?
- What are the consequences of the burning of fuels?
6.3 Combustion and Flame - NCERT Solutions
Chapter 7 - Conservation of Plants and Animals 3 Lectures
7.1 Deforestation and Its Causes
- What is deforestation?
- What are the causes of deforestation?
- Consequences of deforestation?
- Conservation of forest and wildlife?
- Biosphere reserve?
7.2 Endemic Species
- What are endemic species?
- What do we mean by national park?
- What is red data book?
- How birds migrate and why?
- Recycling of paper?
- What is reforestation? Why it is necessary?
7.3 Conservation of Plants and Animals - Ncert Solution
Chapter 8 - Cell Structure and Functions 3 Lectures
8.1 The Cell
- What is a cell?
- Who discovered cell?
- Number of cells?
- Shape of cells?
- Size of cells?
- Cell structure and its functions?
8.2 Comparison of Plant and Animal Cells
- What are the types of cells?
- Activity related to cell?
- Parts of the cell?
8.3 Cell Structure and Functions - FAQs
Chapter 9 - Reproduction in Animals 3 Lectures
9.1 Sexual Reproduction
- What are the modes of reproduction?
- Male and female reproductive organs?
- What is fertilization?
- Development of embryo?
9.2 Asexual Reproduction
- What are viviparous and oviparous animals?
- What is asexual reproduction?
- How asexual reproduction differs from sexual reproduction?
- What is ameba?
9.3 Reproduction in Animals - FAQs
Chapter 10 - Reaching the Age of Adolescence 4 Lectures
10.1 Changes at Puberty
- What is adolescence?
- What is teenage?
- What are the changes that happen in a body of a teenager?
10.2 Sex Determination
- Reproductive phase of life in humans?
- How the sex of baby determined?
- What is the role of hormones in initiating the reproductive function?
- What is reproductive health?
10.4 Reaching the Age of Adolescence - FAQs
Chapter 11 - Force and Pressure 4 Lectures
11.1 Force - Introduction
- What is a force?
- How forces have happened?
- Activities related to forces?
11.2 Contact Forces
- What are contact forces?
- What is friction?
- What are non-contract forces?
- Activity related to force?
- What is gravitational force?
- What is pressure?
- How pressure exerted by liquids and gases?
- Activity related to pressure?
- What is atmospheric pressure?
11.4 Force and Pressure - NCERT Solutions
Chapter 12 - Friction 3 Lectures
12.1 Force of Friction
- What do we mean by force of friction?
- What is spring balance?
- What are the factors that affect friction?
12.2 Increasing and Reducing Friction
- What are increasing and reducing frictions?
- Activity related to friction?
- How do wheels reduce friction?
- What is fluid friction?
12.3 Friction - NCERT Solutions
Chapter 13 - Sound 4 Lectures
13.1 Vibrating Body Sound
- What is sound?
- How humans can produce sound?
- Activities related to sound?
13.2 Sound Produced by Humans
- Which is the vibrating part of a human body that creates sound?
- Different activities related to sound?
- Properties of sound amplitude, time period, frequency?
13.3 Noise Pollution
- What is loudness?
- What are audible and inaudible sounds?
- What is noise pollution?
- Consequences of noise pollution?
- Measures to limit noise pollution?
13.4 Sound - Solutions
Chapter 14 - Chemical Effects of Electric Current 3 Lectures
14.1 Chemical Effects of Electric Current - Introduction
- Do liquids conduct electricity?
- Different activities related to current?
- What is electroplating?
- Activity related to electroplating?
- What is the use of electroplating?
14.3 Chemical Effects of Electric Current - Solutions
Chapter 15 - Some Natural Phenomena 4 Lectures
- What do we mean by lightning?
- How do lightning cause?
- What are the types of charges?
- Transfer of charge?
- Activities related to charge?
15.2 The Story of Lightning
- What are the ways which help people to protect from lighting?
- What are lightning conductors?
- What do we mean by an earthquake?
- What causes an earthquake?
- Protection against an earthquake?
15.4 Some Natural Phenomena - NCERT Solutions
Chapter 16 - Light 4 Lectures
16.1 What Makes Things Visible
- What is light?
- How does light help to make things visible?
- Laws of reflection?
- Activity related to light?
16.2 Regular and Diffused Reflection
- What are regular and diffused reflections?
- Activity related to reflection?
- What is a kaleidoscope?
- Is sunlight a white or colored?
16.3 What is Inside Our Eyes
- What are the various parts exist inside our eyes?
- Activities related to visibility of eyes?
- How can we take care of our eyes?
- What is Braille system?
16.4 Light - NCERT Solutions
Chapter 17 - Stars and the Solar System 4 Lectures
17.1 Celestial Objects
- What are celestial objects?
- The moon and the phases of the moon?
- What are the stars?
- Facts about stars?
17.2 The Stars
- What is a pole star?
- What are constellations?
17.3 The Solar System
- What is the solar system?
- Which are the various planets that exist in a solar system?
- Some other members of solar system?
17.4 Stars and the Solar System - NCERT Solutions
Chapter 18 - Pollution of Air and Water 3 Lectures
18.1 Air Pollution
- What is air pollution?
- Causes of air pollution?
- What is the greenhouse effect?
18.2 Water Pollution
- What is water pollution?
- What are water pollutants?
- How does water get polluted?
- What are the various ways which can be used to prevent water pollution?
18.3 Pollution of Air and Water - Ncert Solutions
Full Chapter Videos 17 Lectures
Chapter 1 - Crop Production and Management
Chapter 2 - Microorganisms - Friend and Foe
Chapter 3 - Synthetic Fibres and Plastics
Chapter 4 - Materials: Metals and Non-Metals
Chapter 5 - Coal and Petroleum